Thursday, June 4, 2009

ooooh shhhheeeeeet its done da search is ova

yes i think im finally done i think i have found my wife da 1 im suppose 2 b wit dese other females wasnt even worth da time i shuld of realized dis in 2004 damn dats long all i kno is im not lettng u go now... wit dis new understand and feelin in my heart things seem 2 b goin da right waii who knew i didnt u didnt my big and lil sis knew but dey dont count


......u call me ur poppa i call u my momma my lil sis saiis if ur her poppa i guess "she gotta have her pops" but i think its da other waii around love u baby


idgaf how people feel or saii or c our relationship i choosin 2 b wit u not dem sooo dey dont matter my job now is juss 2 make u happy u dig


im superman shes my lois lane
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment