Friday, June 5, 2009

my momma

damn where do i begin when talkin bout my momma, shes the only girl i truly ever been IN love with, ive had my share of females ive loved but none come near my momma. dis may b too much it may seem obsessive shit it could even look desperate but 2 b completely honest i dont give a fuck...if u culd look inside my heart and c how i feel bout her ud live ur life lookin for sum1 who gives u da same feeling. i kno we have our ups and downs shit i kno dere is more 2 come....but im willing to do da impossible just to c dat smile on her face and to keep her mines...we started as friends who were meant 4 soo much more theres been moments where i culdnt stand her times where she hated me 2 a point where she wanted 2 get me jumped we truly been thru alot of shit and stress and confusion....but dat y she is my MRS. COMPLICATED! the thing other have 2 understand is dat ima a romantic and a cancer we have a goods and bads....some gudds r we can make u fall in love we can keep u happy we can make ur life easy .....some bads i get attached quick fall in love 2 fast do things w/o thinking, and yes we get desperate sumtimes...also we get jealous real jealous sumtimes 4 no reason at all and i guess my reason 4 writing dis is to get it out my head i dont want 2 ruin something dat hasnt even had a chance 2 b amazin.... im a whole different kind of b4 da kind i think my momma needs but i need 2 werk on me i mean we all make mistakes but learnin 4rum dem is wat makes me a better man 4 u....." u gotta have ur pops" when da truth is ur pops gotta have u



I LOVE U MOMMA

1 comment:

  1. SMH ; NEVA WILL YUU NOT HAVE ME..ILL ALWAYS BE YA RIDE OR DIE..ND YOU DONT GOTTA QUESTION MY LOVE FOR YOU..IT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE...DONT KNO WAT TO REALLY SAY , BUT IK THAT YOU ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL ND U DESERVE THE BEST...

    ReplyDelete